Added On: Friday 04 March, 2011
- Multipoint & longer talk time- Includes headset, 3 earpieces, stabilizer, vibrate pocket, AC charger & AAA charger- Supports Bluetooth(R) hands-free & headset profiles- Supports last number redial & voice-activated dialing- LED indicators signal missed calls & low batteryThe Plantronics Discovery 650E Bluetooth headset delivers racy good looks and multitasking performance. QuickPair technology quickly pairs it with your Bluetooth device while multipoint technology lets you switch effortlessly between your cell phone and PDA--or two phones. And at a mere 9 grams, this light headset will never slow you down. When charging, the innovative charging pocket alerts you to incoming calls by vibrating. Great ear traction, high-performance voice quality, and supreme comfort let you lay rubber down life's highway.
With multipoint technology you can switch between your voice-enabled Bluetooth mobile phone, PDA or laptop. The headset's "smart" technology knows which device you are using and allows you to take calls from any device at the touch of a button.
The Plantronics 650E and its AAA battery-powered charging pocket.
- Charge On the Go: The vibrating charging pocket uses a single rechargeable AAA battery to keep the 650e charged up during your busy day.
- Stay Connected: Multipoint technology allows you to stay connected with two Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Fits As Good As It Looks: The earloop swivels to fit either ear, and the proven design delivers a comfortable, secure fit.
- Easy Bluetooth Pairing: Plantronics QuickPair technology lets you easily pair the headset with your Bluetooth mobile phone.
- Hours of Active Use: Up to 5 hours of talk time and 70 hours of standby time from a single charge.
- Technology: Bluetooth 1.2, supporting devices with headset and hands-free profiles
- Range: Up to 33 feet (10 meters)
- Controls: Volume, call answer/end, last number redial, voice-activated dialing (requires compatible handset)
What's in the Box
Headset, three soft gel ear tips, ear loop, AC charger, headset charging pocket, printed operating instructions
QuickPair Pairing Instructions
Headsets with QuickPair are automatically in pairing mode when powered on until paired with the first device.
- Step 1: Start with headset powered OFF. Hold down headset Call Control button for four seconds--release when Indicator Light flashes red and blue. Headset is now discoverable. Headset will remain discoverable until it is paired with its first device.
- Step 2: Use your device's menu to enter its pairing mode and select 220Plantronics on the display. 0000 is the pairing passkey.
- Subsequent Pairings: To manually place headset in Pairing Mode, begin with the headset turned off, then press the call control button for 8-10 seconds until the headset indicator light flashes red and blue. The headset is now in pairing mode for the next 60 seconds. To pair with a phone, repeat Step 2.
- Reconnection for Previously Paired Devices: If the Bluetooth phone and your Plantronics Bluetooth headset have been out of range for an extended amount of time or if the headset and/or phone were turned off and do not automatically reconnect, simply do a short press of the call control button and the devices will reconnect.